Since there are 9 printables, I thought I would share 9 things that I love about my father:
1. He is an extremely hard worker.
2. He taught me to love the scriptures and encouraged me to read the Book of Mormon often.
3. He has the lamest jokes in the world (hence his aforementioned nickname of "King Dumb").
4. He always told me the story of how he met and fell in love with my mom and it made me cry.
5. He spoils me rotten.
6. He taught me that I should always seek to be better than I am.
7. He is selfless and will give anything to anyone in need.
8. He knows the Church is true and will never back down on his beliefs.
9. He listens to and teaches and loves everyone.
What are 9 things you love about your dad? (This question is good prep for Sunday...you can share these things with him!)